Clarissa EmmaRose Moody was born on Halloween at 10:05 am. She weighed 8lbs. 3.5oz and was 20.5 in. long. She is healthy and happy and very patient with all her brothers and sisters fighting over holding her!
Reagan couldn't wait to have a little sister, and never wants to let her go!

Max is still learning not to hit, so this is probably the closest he has gotten to her. I'm sure he will love to hold her later as long as she stays smaller than him!

Here's the whole fam damily! I think it's funny that I've gone the whole year without blogging, and now that I have 6 kids I find the time to post! Course, I guess I thought this was an important enough event that I needed to post something...and I finally uploaded some pictures onto this computer. I've missed you all and hope you enjoy the update!

3 comments:
YAY!! Glad you posted. I check your blog every once in awhile! She is soo cute! I hope we get as lucky as you and get a girl! No really i would be happy with either!
You have a beautiful family Julie.
Congrats on your new baby! She is beautiful!:)
Post a Comment