Nathan holding that huge, cute 6 month old Max! Max's legs were kicking really fast and he was giggling. Nate was definitely struggling to hold his little brother, probably explains why his eyes were closed!
Hi Moody's! I love your blog!! I am looking forward to getting to know you guys better through blogging! What a cute fam!! I wanted to say that I ran into a friend of yours last week. I went on a field trip with my daughters class and happened to drive all the way out there with Joyce. She was fun to hang out with and such a nice person. Just thought I would pass along that she says, "hi" and misses you guys!! Keep in touch Moodys!
A fun-loving mother enjoying the Arizona warmth with hubby and 6 kids. We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints and love that we can be a family forever! Check out www.mormon.org for more info.
1 comment:
Hi Moody's! I love your blog!! I am looking forward to getting to know you guys better through blogging! What a cute fam!! I wanted to say that I ran into a friend of yours last week. I went on a field trip with my daughters class and happened to drive all the way out there with Joyce. She was fun to hang out with and such a nice person. Just thought I would pass along that she says, "hi" and misses you guys!! Keep in touch Moodys!
Post a Comment