Ok, your brother has changed the most. Everybody else looks for the most part what I remember...except your dad didn't have the white hair :) I'll send you an email a little later today. I am so glad we got in touch with each other. Talk to you soon...SherRae
A fun-loving mother enjoying the Arizona warmth with hubby and 6 kids. We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints and love that we can be a family forever! Check out www.mormon.org for more info.
2 comments:
Ok, your brother has changed the most. Everybody else looks for the most part what I remember...except your dad didn't have the white hair :)
I'll send you an email a little later today. I am so glad we got in touch with each other. Talk to you soon...SherRae
nice job on the blog Julie - it's very cute!
Donna
Post a Comment